Sunday, June 04, 2006

Wedding Marathon

Month of June...

Fave month of brides-to-be to get married.....

This June, I got three weddings to attend one week after the other....

June 04- Mila (UST classmate)
June 11- Karl's Sister, Sabrina (I am the bridesmaid with Karl as my partner :))
June 18- Cousin, Michelle (To Johnson...No position on the entourage whatsoever, hmp!)

... I am scheduled to get my gown from Larry tomorrow for Sabrina's wedding... I am so excited! hehe! Last June 4th, I also went to the church wedding of Cherry's sister, Candy to look at veluz's gown. It was good yet simple... I just think that the materials for the entourage was a bit stiff. i Love Cherry's gown (Maid of Honor). I even tried taking some pix. The puff sleeves of the flower girls was really cute and whimsical but Karl commented that the dress itself was a little bit plain... The ring bearers wore vest which Veluz asked me to look and I can say that I still prefer the coat and tie... I don't know yet though because we haven't finalize anything yet.

My mom, on the other hand, went to another wedding wherein the designer was Jerome Ang. Her comment was the gowns look really simple. Not that stunning for people to take notice... :O

No comments: