Friday, June 23, 2006

EMCEE...

I finally found my EMCEE! I met up with Jerome Lim Go yesterday... and I like him... A LOT! hehehehe! Solve at last. What's funny is he was the first calling card I got way before (when I was not cramming yet!) I somewhat got his card stacked up with other cards and wasn't able to meet up with him until yesterday (...after countless of attempts in interviewing 'other' emcees). Oh well, at least I got him even if he is not one of the well-known emcees in the Wedding arena... I think we clicked in terms of ideas and attitude... I sure hope that going with the intuition doesn't fail me this time. I just booked him a few minutes ago...

I need to finalize other suppliers as well...

I got my new quotation from interplay and it still a li'l bit high :( I hope we can agree on a price somewhere between her price and mine heheh!

No comments: