Tuesday, January 31, 2006

...and more designers (hehe!)

Went to see Peter lim the other day for another gown comparison. He was the most xpensive one compared to the other designer that I've been to. Experience-wise, he is no doubt very experience in doing dresses seeing that his portfolio contains involvement in fashion shows.

I have heard good comments about Edd Sy's gown... I am still thinking if I should schedule an appointment as well before I finally decide on a gown maker.

Flowers... I tried to check on April and Karen Yu regarding their availability for our wedding. I have heard from a fellow W@wie that they are quite good especially on Oriental theme motifs which happens to be my motif for the wedding... At least that's the motif I have been eyeing on based on the venue... :) Oh well, I am quite disappointed and a wee bit worried that maybe the suppliers I like would be hard to book...(Still a long way before the date and the suppliers are already getting booked!)

No comments: