Friday, January 20, 2006

Gown Hunting...

I have officially started my gown canvasing this afternoon by making an appointment with Loretto of Maria Orosa, Malate. I am trying to get some feel on what designs they would suggest and what would it costs me to have them made. So far so good, Loretto was accomodating and chatty which made us quite comfortable to posts questions. He made 2 sketches of a ting hun dress. I did not like the first one with the low square neckline which I think wouldn't suit my frame... the second sketch was better but I have some doubt on having the top part off shoulder because I was thinking more into the line of tube type or something silhoutte to soften the over all look. Anyway, I am going to check on other designers this coming week just to have someone to compare it with then probably make a final decision soon to move on to the next list to complete...

I hope that I make the right decision with my supplier... I am, according to my mom, a ll bit obsess in thinking of the every bit of problems that can happen, even after I finalized with a supplier, (paranoid paminsan....thinking that the suplier I didn't get might be the right one...DUH!) therefore giving more to think about other than accomplishing something once the contract is signed.... I guess I have to loosen up a bit on this wedding planning... According to another friend of mine: "It's just for one day, Work on the marriage, not the wedding... and it too shall pass (!?)" haha!

No comments: