Wednesday, January 25, 2006

TMU

What is TMU???!

Getting to be a newbie in a new community entails some adjustments one way or another. So this is what is happening to me, being a new member of W@W :P. It is like going into the basics of chatting when the first time I log in I had no idea there are languages shared by chatters and in the W@W(I don't know for sure if other Wedding communities share this universal acronyms...) TMU= Trial Make Up... Do you know how many emails I had to open just to get what is the meaning of this three letter word? Let us discuss the Universal Acronyms at another time.

Anyway, I am getting out of the supposed title of this entry. I used this title because today is my first TMU. I haven't really plan to doing the rounds on HMUA (Hair and Make Up Artist...) yet! But since there was the opportunity for a free trial... Naturally, you grab that chance. That was the reason I got to my TMU category even without finalizing my Fashion designer first.

To have a backgrounder, I got this great opportunity reading my email... (From a fellow W@wie) who has a friend name Michelle Lim, who gives free 6 makeup trials and photo shoot. I thought that reading my emails late would probably mean that I had no chance to try the freebies but finally did text the number and to my surprise, and maybe with the help of being in weekday and all, I got a slot...(Yey!) The finish trial was ok but I can't say the final verdict because I want to try others first to have a basis for comparison... I'll post the updates when I have a final HMUA :P

No comments: