Monday, January 23, 2006

Weekend Recap

Saturday was my day of relaxation from any wedding preparation :) I had a home massage after lunch and stayed at home with my family and boyfriend... The only downer was that I totally forgot to buy the copy of Manila Bulletin's 'About Weddings' :(

Sunday...I finally bought myself a copy of the newest Wedding Essential Magazine.Full of GREAT ideas and new love stories to gush over... Went to Glorietta and window shopped for dresses that might look good for my frame. The only wedding thing I bought today was some foot beauty products which I plan to add for my Ke Cheng...

I have a resolution. I plan to at least do something, even something super small for my preparations just to avoid the rush when the time is finally near. I realized last night that while I tried to wrap a basketfull of footie goodies that it's not that easy to to make it and I need to adjust things like the materials for container...fillers...plastics...etc. I have to buy things that are lacking and try again... and hopefully this time, all the things will come together and when I get the hang of things... Packing will be a breeze! hehe!

2 comments:

peanut's mum said...

hi. wer did u buy a copy of wedding essentials?

Mel said...

I bought mine from National Bookstore, Q.Ave :)