Sunday, January 29, 2006

W@W Toolbar

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!
Uhmm...They say that the year of the Fire Dog is a very lucky year to get engage and married. So maybe this is one good omen to start with... :) To all those brides out there, whether you believe auspicious dates or not,at least, you got those dates working for you and not against you. CHEERS!

Techie progress! I know this is not a biggie for some of you but I finally had a W@W Toolbar installed in my PC. Considering how my PC acts up, this is a big progress... hehe! I tried the toolbar and super convenient talaga siya... AS IN! I am so happy with the progress I am having. Both in my wedsite attempt and supplier hunting for my ting hun but so far venue palang din ang final. I hope that I can finally decide on something by next week to continue with other to-do lists... My friend had her engagement today at Gloria Maris... I missed the ceremony but I saw the stuffs they prepared...I think i have a long way to go pa... :O

No comments: