Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My 1st official entry

Hallo there!

Just thought of making a blog of wedding suppliers and keeping a journal of the other side of my single life...which is getting hitched, about to happen by the last quarter of this year.

Anyways, I am now on the process of preparing my Chinese Engagement...Ting hun. As of now, we have selected a restaurant to hold the said engagement... preparation and ceremony will start at our house then reception will be at "The Annapolis Seafood Restaurant" .

I am not actually the most organized person and I would like to put in ideas and contacts of suppliers here just to be my personal 1 stop contact site. I hope to get better in making a site as I go through this journey.

As of this writing, this is a private site of my contacts.
Bye for now! :)

2 comments:

meekerz said...

hi mel! i saw your link from w@w. i have a wedding blog too! hehe. anyway, i just wanted to say good luck and happy preps! :)

Mel said...

Thanks meekerz...cool anime...:) saw ur blog... Hope you can send me your link to ur wedding blog as well :)