Thursday, January 26, 2006

D-I-Y Engagement Loot bags

I have made a mock-up loot bag for the sweets which I will be using for my ting hun. I didn't literally made it but i thought that since we do kids clothes...a loot bag would be an easier task...hehe! Anyway, I got the cloth from somewhere in Manila last time I went there and here's the sneak preview of that loot bag :)

Image hosting by Photobucket Fuchsia body color; White one-color floral print with glitters


...more gowns
I forgot to mention that I went to more fashion designers last January 24th (Tuesday)namely: Jerome Ang and Yi Fu's Allan. Both of them were quite accomodating. Uhmm...Personality-wise, Jerome Ang came across a little bit snobbish when he first walk in but as the time pass...he was getting more ok. Allan was friendly fromstart till the end. Both of the sketches were left with them unlike Loretto who agreed to let me keep the sketch of the gowns he made for me. Price-wise, Yi fu was the lowest followed by Jerome Ang then the most expensive between the three was Loretto.

No comments: