Thursday, February 02, 2006

Basing on the sketch....

I learned a lesson today. It's 'Don't judge a book by its cover...' Not really the literal book but when it comes to gown, don't judge the Skill of the designer by it's sketch, which I almost did basing on the awesome drawing that a designer did for me. I almost had it finalized when I decided to check on the designer and regardless of the source, bad comments should be listened to and if there are bad feedback, there MUST be something wrong with the supplier, right? Or am I a wee bit paranoid? Well, it's not my fault right? A wedding gown is one of the things that will stand out in a wedding unlike the other stuffs. This particular thing will be the focus from the march to the endof the reception. So it should be something that I really want...

Enough about the gown. Right now, I am thinking of letting Popo make my ting hun gown because so far, there is no bad feedback about him plus the fact that I saw his workmanship and mukhang ok naman. Actually, the reason why there is no feedback is because I guess no one knows him yet... Is that a good sign or what!? sheesh!

As of my wedding gown and the entourage, I am still scheduling designers to talk to and hope that by the near future, I will get the kick of intuition that will tell me to "Go for this designer"...

No comments: