Friday, February 03, 2006

Song sheet and suppliers...

For Today, I did my song sheet since I spent a day at home in front of the PC. I have arranged a meeting next week for several designers...

On Suppliers...

Gown

Contacted the W@Wie fave:Veluz

Cake

Courtesy of my brother, he arranged to have a meeting with a friend of his whom he has been raving about that's great in the kitchen and has spent a good deal of time (...and I guess money) learning his stuff in Switzerland...
I already got a quotation form Alex Franco , and from the list of flavors that he mentioned....YUMMY!

Event Stylist

I have contacted the much raved about Event Stylist Just like Ours and An Event to Remember.

Floral

It's Interplay and Enchanting Bloom. So far, no package sent to me through email...yet!


I seem to be multi-tasking and should have been doing big steps with the rate I am doing...But I don't think I am... I haevn't finalized anything yet...huhu!

No comments: