Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sweet Tooth

Yesterday...Veering temporarily away from my gown search. My brother set up a meeting for me to meet a friend of his who is into making cakes...

They got a small bakeshop near Mojo gym which they closed down recently due to the reason that the landlord needs the area tha they were leasing... (bummer!)

I saw their portfolio and they did quite a lot of cakes already. Simple designs considering they are just young but quite impressive naman. They rate at around P12k for a 3-layer cake (I forgot to ask if that is butter icing or the fondant.)

Their tinghun cake range from P1500-P3000 a pair.

Today, while checking for my sched this Saturday weekend, I realized that I had 2 meetings after lunch with gown designers which might overlap... Sheesh! I have to shuttle myself from one location to another in oreder to make it. Crossing my fingers... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wrong spelling ang order... wahahahaha... "Oreder in the court... Oreder"