Monday, February 06, 2006

Wedding Announcer

...I started out with 1 wedding blogspot with all my ramblings of preparing a full-fledge wedding for myself... now my private blog is not so private anymore... hehe! From my w@w emails exchanges for the past few weeks...I have upgraded my blog to another site... Karl and Mel's Wedding Announcer . I guess I am beginning to get into the wedding bug... :O

Techie progress for today: I finally got to change the default picture of our wedding announcer to a picture of us both... :) he finally conceded to having his picture in my website... Actually, he doesn't have a choice hehe! I am so happy that the site is veering away from the default setting and is taking shape into something personal... I guess having a wedding girl pals like W@W brings out the techno-side of a wedding preparing gal... Thanks W@W!

No comments: