Saturday, February 11, 2006

Wedding Tidbit...

02-10-06
Yesterday,I had another meeting with Popo today... I introduced him to my h2b :) since he wasn't with me when I first went to Popo.I guess he got tired of tagging along after the first 3 (or was it 4!?) designer sketch... hehe! Anyway, his verdict on Popo? He looks easy to talk to...
Today, My supposed meeting with Gown-maker Veluz got cancelled due to flu. Her assistant nico texted this am to tell me that the meeting won't push thru :(. Sigh*I realy need a designer! I am in time-constraint... hehe! Drama!? But I am more or less sure that I'll have Popo do my engagment dress.
So far, no progress on the flowers and cakes still...

02-12-06
I got an early birthday gift... :))) A dangling earrings with pearl and small diamonds for chains...



02-14-06
HAPPY HEARTS DAY! :)))my personal day as well...for this is my BIRTH date...
Had dinner date...upon my insistence since my date doesn't plan on having himself stuck on traffic...:C

No comments: