Sunday, February 05, 2006

Power Weddings...

Our First bridal fair attended...Saturday, the first day of the Power Weddings Bridal fair,year 2. The admission was free and the real bonus was in getting the kan chiu book and Bridal yellow pages for FREE! Actually, I was a little disappointed that the kan chiu book was given away for free when I bought it for 75pesos. But then, on the other hand, it was quite a book anyway so it was not big a deal and gave it to my boyfriend's sister which is also planning her wedding :)

One more thing that I was very happy about the fair was I was able to get the issue of about weddings that I missed 2 weeks ago as well as the present issue for that day! Talk about real luck... :)))

Today, Interplay floral texted me to inform me that she has sent her quotation for her floral creations... I am crossing my fingers that the figures would be in my range and hopefully the portfolio will be more than what I expected... heheh!

No comments: