Sunday, February 26, 2006

Marry Monogram

On top of all the things to do that are yet to be done, there are some small details that keeps on popping into my head and my email inbox. Now, it's the Marry Monogram courtesy of a nudge from an email of W@W's John Rana. To think, I don't even have a motif yet much more, an invitation and I am now checking out marry monogram haha! Super sabog heheh! No wonder my h2b commented that I am working on the preparation from the least priority to the major priorities :C.

So far, the major things are wrapped up already like the venue, church and the photographer... Off to the next, florist and cakes. Gown for engagement is in the process already :) Still so much to do and so much more suppliers which means no time to waste...Sigh* It's tiring sometimes but very rewarding when I finally finally close one area of the preparation. Till here, and many progress to com. CHEERS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)