Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Our 2ndsssssssss...Venue and dress

We went to crowne for our second consultation. This time, I got the prices of the floral, cakes...etc and how much will be deducted in case we didn't get their service. Pretty small amount. I saw their portfolio and theyare pretty typical especially the flowers... :O Maybe I got this upside down because we paid our down and it was only yesterday that we went to look around for the places to take our pics... Oh well! I only marrying one time so I guess I can't be an expert this first time hehe!

Another second for us was our consultation with Ms. Veluz. She made 4 sketches of gowns for my engagement. She was as accomodating as the first time we met her. So is her assistant Nico but it was Ms. Veluz who we were collaborating with for the two meeting so I'll reserve judgement after a few more meetings...:)Price-wise, her engagement turned out the most expensive compared to all the designers I had consulted with. She agreed to lower costs which will turn out to be almost the same as Loretto's. We finally decided on trying her for the engagment to see her work to help decide for our upcoming wedding.

1 comment:

meekerz said...

hi mel! crowne was also on my list of hotels before. we would ask the AE if there are ongoing receptions and we would peek ;p we got an idea of how the ballroom would look like if it's a 'normal' package, or if the couple upgraded, etc. super important i think yung lighting! one reception had all simple/package stuff, but the lighting (parang pink with orange in different angles) made it look sooo romantic! if you have time, you can ask your AE din for wedding schedules you can peek in ;)