Monday, April 17, 2006

Alex Franco...Jasmine Mendiola

04-11-2006

My siblings, Karl and I went to meet Mr. Alex Franco at Pioneer Center for the supposed details and questions regarding his craft... CAKE-MAKING. We were satisfied with the taste but the design for their engagement cakes were just ok...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Ready...Get Set...

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Go!

Image hosting by Photobucket

04-17-2006
DOUBLE BOOKING: I didn't originally planned on meeting any supplier today but then my mom was quite free the whole day and decided to sched an impromptu meeting with Emily of Sugarbox and jasmine mendiola... I met jasmine but unfortunately, wasn't able to meet Emily at the scheduled time because of a backlog on a meeting with another client...

No comments: