Sunday, April 02, 2006

Makeup....Photo shoot and Florist...

Saturday....April fools (full) day.... and my day is quite "full" starting with my scheduled makeup trial with Bambi or Manila who is known for making up the chinese face. He is not that friendly like the last trials but he works fast and knows what to do. One thing I noticed is he doesn't ask what type of makeup you prefer but does his own style right away... hmmmm.... The result? A little bit light according to my mom and friend. My mom doesn't like the hair that much.

After the trial makeup, went to a friend's studio with my mom near Bambi's place and had a photo shoot with my friend the photographer... The perks of having a great friend who can capture my look as well as being patient and let me overcome my initial shyness in having to project ala model haha!



Lunch at home then proceeded to crowne plaza and met up with Mr. Jun Hen... :) He showed us his album portfolio and talked about the range of his flowers and service. As of now, I am awaiting his formal quotation.

Sunday came and we went to makati shangri-la for Sabrina's (Karl's sister) AVP interview scheduled 10am. Kendrick (Karl's older brother) was already there and had their interview first... Quite good, looks like they are very at home with being interviewed. Ours was not that effortless...hehe! Anyway, we did what we can for that time... and after editing our interview, I hope we looked okay and get our messages and best wishes for the couple across. Lunch at Shangri-la at our old favorite, Mini Shabu-shabu and went to meet Lala of Interplay this time with a laptop portfolio :). Same with jun hen, I am waiting for the final proposal.

No comments: