Thursday, March 09, 2006

Engagement Dress: My first Fitting

I had my first engagement gown fitting… (Yey! A baby step progress finally… ). My mom accompanied me for my first fitting together with my dad who did the driving (since we are going to the new location and I am not that keen on directions) and waited for us inside the car…

Anyway, the new shop is at
Ms. Veluz Reyes/ Nico
1133 Pres. Quirino St.



My gown? Let's see when the engagement's done so I have "some" element of surprise :)

My mom liked the color of the gown which was a bright shade of pink (the favorite color for those engagements because of its lively and bright color) and she likes the style I chose (yippee!) since it made me fuller in places that I am…well, flat! Hehehe! My first fitting was pretty much a good fit already and just needs small alterations for it to fit me the way it should.

Overall, I am happy with my first fitting…The style, the fit… I just hope that the finish product will exceed my expectation and make me feel BEAUUUUUUTIFUL for my engagement… Move on, now the search for the perfect makeup artist for me…This is a critical one….tsk tsk!

No comments: