Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Njork

I was supposed to stop searching for gown designer... BUT, I went with a close friend (Hi Heidz *_*), and I am glad that I did met up with Francisco of Miguel Francisco, the designer.Since I haven't actually finalized the wedding gowns to a specific designer yet! I went ahead and made a schedule with Miguel for next week, in time for Karl to be here with an added 1 day free to relax before resuming the wedding preparation hehhe!

I finally got word from Veluz that I can finally go to their shop for my 1st fitting. I am planning to get my mom to go with me just to get the 1nd opinion on the dress...

I hope that I'll have this gown thing wrap up after the meeting with Njork next week...

CONTACT DETAILS:
Njork
Miguel Francisco
Studio 126 Sct. Fernandez T. Morato St. Q.C
925-5495 T/F 416-9098
www.miguelfrancisco.com

No comments: