Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Set of Clothes....

I've finally finished my 8 sets of engagement clothes which are to be displayed for my ting hun... I also managed to cover the styrofoam with art papers that are big enough to be cartolina but with the glossy shine that we were well-acquainted with when we were kids... :)



Karl also bought the cloth for his barong for engagement. He ended up with the silk cocoon instead of the pina cocoon which he says is quite stiff compared to the one he chose.

I finally crammed our schedule for the weekend with trial makeups and florists... Hopefully, we will be able to finalize something next week.

2 comments:

meekerz said...

Nice!!! Bilis mo mag shopping a :) It took me foreeeever to shop for my sets. Hehehe

Mel said...

Hi Meekerz... I kept on delaying nga din eh. planned to change some of it sana kasi I ended up with sa lot of neutrals but when I thought of having to shop again instead of doing other things to complete my to-do list, I opt to finalize what I bought na and proceed to the next :) kundi I won't finish anything hehe!